Friday, August 30, 2013

Baby Ray's Crockpot Chicken

Source: Food Be Good FB page

Sweet Baby Ray’s Crockpot Chicken Recipe

Made this with pork chops and ribs and always delicious. If I use it for pork always cook the pork first then drain off the fat before adding the sauce.

For this recipe you will need:


4-6 chicken breast
1 bottle Sweet Baby Ray’s sauce
1/4 cup vinegar
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp garlic powder

Recipe Directions:


Mix everything but chicken. Place chicken in crockpot (frozen is ok). Pour sauce mixture over chicken. Cook on low 4-6 hours


1 comment:

  1. I made this recipe tonight. I skipped the chili garlic sauce and added a teaspoon of chili powder instead (as we are spice wimps at my house). It was so good and different. My 3 & 5 year old both liked and ate it as well. Access Deep Web Deep Web stories Deep Web Reddit Tor Browsers

    ReplyDelete